- I have a job requiring several of the same power supply. On a few circuits on various power supplies, I am needing to change the output circuit from #14 to #12 wire. Is there an easy way to do this without having to create a different assembly in the data
- Do I have to reinsert a device to get a candela change to stick? What is best practice?
- What is the intended purpose of multiple drawings in a project?
- What is the best way to make a project revision or backup the project and drawing?
- What does the check mark on wirepaths mean?
- What is the yellow alert triangle at each device for? Why does it display even though the device is connected?
- What is the proper way to update circuits after changes to the wire (path, length, etc)?
- Why are my address labels not showing even though the devices are connected to a circuit?
- How do I change the candela or wattage setting of a device?
- Apparently, our tech put the duct detectors and the AOMs that go with them as the same address… Is there anyway I can show two devices with the same address on the same loop?
- How do I set or override a specific address on SLC Devices