- The green check marks show that FireCAD recognizes the segment as a wirepath because it intersects 2 devices.
- If you 'Update All Wire Labels' it will be used to show wiring.
- You can turn these off using Options -> Circuits tab and uncheck the 'Show Wirepath Status Icons' checkbox.
- These icons do not show up in layouts on the same drawing.
What does it mean if there is NOT a check mark?
- If there is no check mark, then the segment does not intersect 2 FireCAD devices and will be ignored.
- If it shows a red X, then it intersects 1 FireCAD device and can't be used for wire fill. Sometimes background polylines that happen to intersect FireCAD devices will show the red X.