Posted Date 4/26/2020 (If you installed the application after this date, you are already updated)
To get the update, use the 'FireCAD Update Utility' link on the desktop, or the 'Check For Updates' command from within the program in the drop down menu under “File” on the FIreCAD Tools ribbon.
Please download the update for the appropriate licensed version(s) of your software.
Close any running instances of AutoCAD, FireCAD and/or the Cadgen Database Utility.
Run the installer and follow the prompts to install the updates.
- FireCAD ribbon menu may disappear after update.
- Type 'MENU' at the command line
- In the dialog the opens up, select 'cgfcad19.cuix', or cgfcad18.cuix depending on your version, and click open.
- AutoCAD 2021 compatibility has been added. Add-in version will load into all AutoCAD 2021 products.
- Auto Draw Circuit Wirepath. Automatically draws all circuit wirepaths after making connections. Assigns each circuit to a unique layer where colors and linetypes can be assigned. Filters are also set to keep wire labels separate.
- Auto Draw Shared Wirepath. Automatically draws all shared wirepaths after making connections. Assigns each shared wirepath to a unique layer where colors and linetypes can be assigned.
- Reroute Polylines. Automatically cleans up and reroutes a selection of block definitions and intersecting segments so that no segments overlap and are routed around other block definitions.
- Reroute Wirepaths. Automatically cleans up and reroutes validated wirepaths so that no segments overlap and are routed around other devices.
- Restore Missing Devices & Restore Missing Segments. Replaces any segments or devices, settings, and connections on the drawing that have been deleted, but not purged from the database.
- Restore Missing Drawing. Recreates a missing project drawing. Replaces any devices, settings, and connections and segments on the new drawing as well. Background information is not restored, only FireCAD devices and connections.
- Show Segment Id. Optionally will show a segment id on a selection of wirepaths instead of the full wirepath label. The Segment Label Schedule can be generated for the reference information.
Feature9 = Hide Segment Id - Optionally will revert to the full wirepath label on a selection of wirepaths instead of the segment id.
- Hide Segment Id. Optionally will revert to the full wirepath label on a selection of wirepaths instead of the segment id.
New command names for features above:
- Riser will now generate all circuit segments to unique layers, so layer color and linetypes can be assigned.
- Autopoly/spline commands has been fixed to ignore background blocks and speed has been enhanced.
- Quickpoly/spline commands has been fixed to ignore background blocks and speed has been enhanced.
- Database Utility - Save function has been streamlined and is now faster.
- Database Utility - Block definitions can now be renamed.
- Segment Label Schedule now has a keyword 'Visible' to generate a reference table just for the currenly visible segment id's.
For support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org