Add A Card to an existing panel
- We assume that you have an FACP already in the project and in the drawing.
- Then use the command "Assembly Editor"
- You are prompted to select the assembly (FACP) to add the card to.
- After you select the assembly, the Assembly editor opens.
- Then you click the "Add Component" button.
- Choose the card you wish to add.
- Click the "Add Devices" button.
- It is helpful but not necessary to add a Node/Card Name.
- Then click the "Apply" button.
- In your circuit listing on the FireCAD Palette you will now see both SLC circuits.
- The circuit names can be changed in the "Edit Circuit Name" box.